Kids LOVE SKIING, and They LOVE GROWING!
Here at Sun Valley, our famous Junior Trade-In Program allows families to get their fast-growing kids new ski gear at a discounted price – every year!
Think of it as “Growth Insurance!”
Here’s how it works:
- If you buy your child new gear from Sun Valley Sports and they outgrow it within a year, you can trade it in the following year (by 10/1/22) and receive 50% of what you paid as a credit towards new equipment.
- If your child outgrows of their gear in two years (by 10/1/23) you can trade it in and receive 25% of what you paid as a credit towards new equipment.
Qualifying products for Junior Trade in Program:
- Any Ski/Binding Package Priced at $300 or Below
- Ski Boots Priced at $200 or Below
- Any Snowboard/Binding Package Priced at $350 or Below
- Snowboard Boots Priced at $130 or Below
Junior Trade-In Program Details:
- Skis/Bindings and Snowboards/Bindings MUST be traded-in together.
- NO loose mounting (Ski Bindings, Snowboard Bindings, ect.), or poles
- Items must be in good cosmetic and functional condition.
**MUST PRESENT DATED RECIEPT FOR JUNIOR TRADE-IN PROGRAM**
Check out our Skis, Boots, and Accessories page as well as our Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings page for information on all new Ski and Board equipment hitting our showroom!